Monday, May 7, 2007

Dear John...

Dear Monte,
You have been in my life for almost 9 years. We’ve had a lot of good times and I’ve really enjoyed being with you. However, it is time for me move on. I’m sorry, but I am really needing someone a little more family oriented and I don't think you are going to change. I think it’s time we broke up.

You were my first and you will always have a special place in my heart. At first, your only role was to be eye candy. I didn't expect much from you except good performance. Then you started taking on more duties. I made you carry my bikes. The king made you pull his golf cart. Sometimes, you even carried around both of the girls around at once. Let's be honest, you were just not made to do all this.

I wish you the best of luck. I’m sure I will be seeing you around and I don’t hope it will not make you uncomfortable when I am with my new ride. You just aren’t family material and I need to think about the future. I need to move on to the next phase of my life. My life as a Mini-Van Mom.

Love,
Your Royal Highness


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the minivan world! Your minivan and mine will be great friends while they hang out with each other every work day. Just be careful that you don't drive your van on gravel...

Anonymous said...

It is okay to own a minivan. You need a family car. My grandkids will enjoy it. They can take more stuff! Even if they have to sit close together. The king may even drive it sometimes. (If he thinks no one will see him).