Sorry I didn't get anything posted last week - here is a quick review of our exciting lives.
1. We finally got to see our new twin nephews from Pennsylvania. They were so cute that Princess wanted to take one home. Thank god my brother didn't allow it… one child in diapers is enough for this family.
2. Princess and DQ started their new school. They have both had a few rocky days, but I think they will adjust. By Friday, Princess was saying this is the best school ever. I don't think DQ would agree quite yet.
3. Princess also started her new dance class. It is a combination of both tap and ballet. She loves dressing up in her dance clothes and wearing her noisy tap shoes.
4. The glue on DQs scar is falling off and it looks a lot better. She still keeps saying its an "owie" and is very careful with it. I can't tell if she is just trying to get sympathy at this point or if it really does hurt.
5. Saturday we all went to our first tailgate. The girls had a ton of fun eating junk food and playing outside all day. We also went to a story time at the university book store featuring a book about Iowa State. We found out that both girls are still deathly afraid of Cy. DQ would scream and shake in fear if she got within 10 feet of him. Princess was no where to be found during this time. I am pretty sure she was hiding behind some books so Cy wouldn't see her.
Exciting stuff huh?